Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to my Life !

Hello !
As we have entered yet another new year , I decided to start a blog to share my thoughts on diverse range of topics which I feel passionate about that range from environmental issues such as Global Climate change , Animal Abuse & Animal rights , Spiritualism , Art and Eco-friendly Vegan / Vegetarian lifestyle .What I feel we can do even if it's at a grass root level to bring GLOBAL PEACE and live as ONE on planet Earth. So be ready for some thought provoking discussions .It's time to wake up and do something about all these issues .

Cheers !
Artsy Linguist

1 comment:

  1. Artsy Thank You for your thoughts, I look forward to reading more. Keep up your good work. I feel deeply about these issues and feel there is a call for the many voices and energies directed toward peace on earth. The BIG question is why everyone does not appreciate our planet and respect the One-ness that we represent. The responsibility is within each to raise a consciousness of love and peace on earth.

    ReplyDelete